Saturday, June 27, 2015

Bacon Seeds

Once i was described by a close friend and brother as being "as serious as a heart attack." Normally this is true but today I would like to indulge in a little whimsy using the following famous quotes. "Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your bacon seeds." Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar." "Ask not what your country can do for you, but where you can find some bacon seeds." ( JFK) "To be a bacon seed or not to be a bacon seed; this is the question. Whether tis nobler in the eye to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or to lose all your bacon seeds..." ( Shakespeare's Hamlet) "Four score and seven years ago our forefathers came to this country... to find bacon seeds." Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address "Beam me up, Scotty. There are no bacon seeds on this planet." ( Star Trek) "Give me liberty or give me bacon seeds." ( Patrick Henry ) "Let them eat bacon seeds." ( Marie Antoinette ) "I came. I saw. I found bacon seeds." ( Julius Caesar ) "I want to grow my own food, but I can't find any bacon seeds." (Told me by my friend Dan, who inspired this post, original author unknown.) A merry heart is like a medicine- Proverbs 17:22a Apology to readers whose first language may not be English. There are no such things as bacon seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment