Thursday, July 23, 2026
200,000 page views
Overnight life time recorded page views exceeded 200,000. Just under a year ago the 100,000 mark was reached. As I have mentioned several times the vast majority come from international readers in countries where I have never been and don't know anyone. As I am not famous and don't advertise, the only explanation is God leads people to the blog. Certainly Tychicus, who is mentioned 5 times in the New Testament, is not a well known figure.
So today and every day I thank God that He uses my humble entries for His glory.
Yesterday I took my first day off this year except for a week in late April to travel to Texas.
In recent days I thank God for the opportunity to pray for the birth of a friend's son and for a very ill daughter of another friend. I also thank Him for my friend Gary who suggested I write this blog back in 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment