Wednesday, June 22, 2011

#200

This post marks number two hundred since the inception of the blog in the middle of 2009. Following in the footsteps of Tychicus has taken me to thirty odd states and the visiting of over thirty different groups, some a number of times. God has graciously provided for both material and spiritual needs. In recent times He has provided an idyllic semi-permanent residence, and an upcoming opportunity to travel to another continent. The Holy Spirit has inspired me to write on numerous topics from mutual accountability to our brotherhood in Christ to eldership to encouraging one another. I am thankful for the opportunity to do so. I also thank God for the many saints that I have met along the way, some that I hadn't seen for thirty or more years. I also thank Him for the ongoing relationships that I enjoy with fellow citizens of the kingdom of heaven. ( Phil 3:20) He has shown me the diversity of His Body to a greater extent than ever before. I even thank Him for the occasional person whose comments to this blog have resembled the launching of missiles. May it help in making me humble. As I look forward I trust that the Holy Spirit continues to sanctify me, that I walk in a God given balance between love and truth, so that I may glorify Him and be pleasing in His sight. God be praised. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment