Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Last Post for a Season

     dear readers, I want to thank you for your encouragement over the last few years, with a special thank you for those who have commented. I am especially grateful for the many international readers from countries all over the planet who have logged in. I trust God that some of what I have written has blessed and encouraged you. In this season of my life I believe that God has instructed me to close down the blog for a time. I don't know how long it will be, or whether He will guide me to ever start again.
    Genuinely appreciate your prayers during this time. I am not physically ill but have a strong sense that I need to hear from God. As Jesus said, "the sheep follow him, for they know his voice." (John 10:4 NKJV)
    in Christ, rick

No comments:

Post a Comment