Friday, January 15, 2010

Thoughts

A friend sent me a simple deterrent for colds/flu, which i have used with success for over three months. Gargle with warm salt water twice a day (morning and evening). This supposedly kills the bacteria. I doubt it works once you've contracted a cold.

A note to my friends in Massachusetts. After having lived in the Bay State for almost thirty years without ever having had the chance to cast a vote in a close election. I changed my legal residence to another state in 2009. To my chagrin I find that a close, meaningful race has developed to fill the U. S. Senate seat left by the late Ted Kennedy. I urge you to consider voting for the Republican candidate Scott Brown next Tuesday.

Since I have the right to write what I wish on this blog, I think it only fair to allow others their comments. (within reason) However, I prefer they are made in English.

While reading in Ezekiel this morning I read the following verse. "And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was coming from the east. And the sound of his coming was like the sound of many waters, and the earth shone with his glory." (43:2ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment