Sunday, November 14, 2010

Steadfast love of God

Thursday morning met with our brother Josh for good fellowship and interaction not to mention an Anna's burrito. That evening met with the support/accountability bros, something I always need. Worked all week on the English grammar book I had purchased on Monday, taking notes and cudgeling my failing memory to retain what I read. Finally finished it tonight and will start at the beginning again tomorrow.
Had breakfast with M. T. this morning, discussing business issues. Blueberry pancakes at Terrie's Restaurant. Blessed today by numerous visitors to our house church gathering, including three college friends of Alex's, an itinerant couple named Ross & Trina, and our brother Steve, an elder in an HC in York, ME. Delighted with the hospitality of Dan and Julie, in our first time at their home. Hospitality is such an under rated gift. Steve spoke about coming to know God as Father, and about the need for developing leaders while Ross shared about the amazing ministry journey that God has taken him and his wife Trina on. I had an opportunity to give a reflection on the love of God manifested in my life and eight volunteers read verses on His love. Josh, Dan, Mary and Trina facilitated worship. Thank you, Jesus. I am exhilarated at what I see God doing. May we respond to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment