Saturday, March 17, 2012

Doors Opening

In Colossians 4, Paul asks them to pray "that God may open to us a door..." (Col 4:2b ESV) God has responded to a similar prayer made by me and others for which I am very grateful. In the last week I have had the opportunity to meet with my brother Sanford for prayer and fellowship, my brother Andre for a blessed time of mentoring, prayer, and beginning 1 Timothy, gathering with a group of believers in western MA to pray for the perishing, meeting with Steve and three other brothers in NH to promote a vision of relational unity, a young couple who are growing in the Lord and asking important questions, and today with brothers from our fellowship to pray and provide support for one another, talking with another brother about acknowledging him as a deacon, and finally, this afternoon with yet another brother to get into Romans 13, discussion and prayer. The Lord Jesus has blessed me in all of these encounters. It is my privilege and joy to give anything of what He has given to me.
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this coming week I am scheduled to get together with three different groups of brothers for various purposes. In coming times I hope to go to New Brunswick, and Montreal, Canada, as well as southern and northern California. God is faithful. Thank you, Jesus, for ordering my life in such a way as to set me free to do these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment