Thursday, June 24, 2010

Strategic Vision

God blessed me earlier this week with fellowship with Bruce and his family. He has a strong vision for global outreach, particularly in Asia, including leadership development, miraculous healing, and church multiplication utilizing the Luke 10 "man of peace" concept. He is a no nonsense man whose passion is building the kingdom. As with virtually everyone else I encounter, I hope to glean from him. His wife Eileen made particularly healthy dishes (thanks Sis)and we had a spiritually invigorating time of worship with his sons Stephen & Jonathan, even though I banged my tambourine too loud.
Yesterday I moved on to Dale & Helen's home, where I have enjoyed gracious hospitality. Dale is an elder statesman in the faith with exemplary humility. He has afforded me opportunity to read, study, pray, and have fellowship. May our Lord Jesus bless him abundantly.
This morning received a call from John, a dear friend and brother. I am reminded of Paul's exhortation to Timothy to kindle afresh the gift of God within you. John starts & builds hot fires in the Kingdom, in part because he is one of the genuine prayer warriors that I know. I am thankful for every opportunity I receive to pray with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment