Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Two Weeks Away

In two weeks, God willing, I hit the road for full time itinerant ministry. Jesus has blessed me with a two month transitional period, an opportunity to recharge spiritually, receive physical rest, and handle logistical details. In addition to fellowship with a number of individuals and families, I have had the blessing of gathering with groups of saints in Manchester, Enfield, Stafford Springs, Waterford, Willimantic, and Lebanon Connecticut; Monson, Boxborough, Whitinsville, Sutton, Cambridge and Medford, Massachusetts, and in Rhode Island. Future anticipated stops before I depart include home gatherings in R. I. and Maine.
I am truly appreciative of all the help and encouragement I have received from numerous people in this time. From Bible studies to meals to help with technology, and much else, the saints have stepped forward to minister to my needs. I am particularly thankful for all the encouragement you have given me with regard to this blog. A number of brethren have indicated that God has used it to minister to you.
Looking to the future, the best way to help is through prayer. I won't bear good fruit without it. The major ongoing problem resides in my technological illiteracy. For example, I seem to have lost 2 computer documents that I access on a regular basis. The other major request is that i hear and respond to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
Let me know your prayer needs as well. I believe that will comprise a significant portion of the ministry. Abiding in Christ, rick

No comments:

Post a Comment